Programs & Events
- Dawson Creek Choral Society
- Dawson Creek Kiwanis Community Band
- Dawson Creek Literacy Society
- Dawson Creek Potters Guild
- DC & District Horticultural Society
- Kiwanis Performing Arts Centre (Calvin Kruk Centre for the Arts)
- Mile “O” Quilt Guild
- Peace Songwriters Group
- Peace Country Roots Group
- Piecemakers Quilt Guild
- South Peace Arts Society (The Dawson Creek Art Gallery)
- South Peace BLT Society
- South Peace Historical Society
- South Peace Players
We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia
All Day Breakfast Stringband perform March 4th
Join us for our next Home Routes Concert on Saturday, March 4th at 7pm at the Dawson Creek Art Gallery featuring Mat Evans, on fiddle, and Dara Weiss, on guitar, this duo is part of the All Day Breakfast Stringband from Montreal. Opening act is the Sweetwater Ramblers.
About the artists:
All Day Breakfast Stringband plays old time music from the southern and midwestern USA. Fiddle, guitar, and voices join forces to confirm that the old music is still exhilarating. The band formed gradually through bourbon fuelled jam sessions in Montreal’s many public nature reserves, and solidified with recording sessions, as well as actual concerts for people who don’t spend all of their free time in parks. This semi-serious monkeying around has done the group quite well by taking them to beautiful spots around Quebec and Ontario as well as becoming an award winning band two years running at the Appalachian Stringband Festival in Clifftop West Virginia.
Follow our Facebook Page for more Home Routes Concerts.